Quick GDPR Info (If you're not from EU, skip over this section)
According to the General Data Protection Regulations which come into effect on the 25th May 2018, I’m legally obliged to inform you exactly how your data is handled while in my possession, so before you enter your details in the sign up form, I want you to be clear on exactly how much care I take to ensure your details don’t end up in the hands of ANYBODY else..
•Who is managing your data? Just me. At this moment in time, the way I do business doesn’t call for anyone else to need to access my list to send emails on my behalf or for anything else whatsoever. I will inform you if that will change at any point.
• What do I intend to do with your data? Use it to be able to send you emails around 3-4 times a week.
• How will I protect your data? My email list is stored on my email software’s servers (Mail Chimp) and also on my own hard drive as a back up. Both are password protected and not in the public domain at any point.
• Why do I need your data? Because I want to along your health and fitness journey to get the very best results possible. I use email as my one of my primary forms of communication.
• How long will I store your data? For as long as you give me permission to, or as long as I use email to provide you with content of value.
• What are your rights to your data? You have a ‘right to be forgotten’.. if at any point you don’t want to receive any future correspondence from myself, simply hit the unsubscribe button in any email from me and your details will be wiped from my system. Alternatively, you can also email me directly- firstname.lastname@example.org and I will take care of this manually.
You also have a right to see exactly what data I hold on you at any time.. To request a copy of this simply reply to an email and I will provide you with the necessary information.
• Who else will get your data? Nobody. It’s for my eyes only. I will never give away or sell your email address to anybody.
So if that's all ok with you, everything can carry on as normal...
the Coaching Services, whether: (a) accessed on a computer connected to the
internet at www.badassbarbell.com (the “Site”); (b) on the business social media
properties of Badass Barbell; or (c) by mobile phone (individually and collectively, (a),
(b) and (c) are the product (the “Product”), as owned and operated by Badass Barbell
(“Trainer”), a(n) Manitoba corporation having its registered address at 34 Fox Run,
Kleefeld (referred to in these Terms as “we”, “us” or the “Trainer/Company”). Terms
Trainer is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of any
Personal Information (as defined below) about our subscribers to the Site. The Trainer
strives to support individuals with their personal health and fitness goals , while
respecting privacy expectations and protecting Personal Information. To demonstrate
Personal Information through the Site.
By accessing and/or using the Product, you agree to all the terms and conditions of this
service and which are incorporated here by reference. If you do not agree to all the
effect at the time of collection. If we make any material changes we will notify you prior
posted on the Product at any time. We encourage you to periodically check our Privacy
Policy for the latest information on our current policy.
4. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have questions or concerns regarding our policy or practices, please contact our
privacy officer by email at email@example.com or at the following address:
114-3411 Pembina hwy, Winnipeg, R3V 1A2
If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been
satisfactorily addressed, you can contact the Manitoba Ombudsman at: